Those Who Went Before
Rugby Elim Church has a rich spiritual heritage spanning many decades. Formally located on the corner of Windsor Street and Clifton Road, the church was built in 1937 to provide the small congregation a place to worship.
In the 1970's, the church had grown so large that it began to share the facilities of Rugby Methodist Church on Cambridge Street. Within a few years, Rugby Elim bought the church from the Methodists, and is now the church Rugby Elim worship in today.